Big Depot 4/1

Topics related to evening meets, including indoor and outdoor evening climbing meets
avery

Big Depot 4/1

Post by avery »

Who's up for climbing tomorrow? 1st Tuesday of the year!
SarahS
Active Site Member

Re: Big Depot 4/1

Post by SarahS »

There will be a few of us I imagine!
xphoenix0
Active Site Member

Post by xphoenix0 »

will be onsite - will also be attending the pub as its 1st Tuesday of the month for new members.
Lindsay M
Active Site Member

Post by Lindsay M »

xphoenix0 wrote:will be onsite - will also be attending the pub as its 1st Tuesday of the month for new members.
We also have the Winter Social Mexican Extravaganza coming up later this month (http://bb.leedsmc.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6405) - since it's right after Christmas and hardly anyone is free I thought this might suit more people (based on the FB response I think most people are skipping tonight). So proud of you for flying the flag in my snot fuelled absence though, not all heroes wear capes.
xphoenix0
Active Site Member

Post by xphoenix0 »

Lindsay M wrote:
xphoenix0 wrote:will be onsite - will also be attending the pub as its 1st Tuesday of the month for new members.
We also have the Winter Social Mexican Extravaganza coming up later this month (http://bb.leedsmc.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6405) - since it's right after Christmas and hardly anyone is free I thought this might suit more people (based on the FB response I think most people are skipping tonight). So proud of you for flying the flag in my snot fuelled absence though, not all heroes wear capes.
We have got you !,Hope you don't have the lurgy, I've also cut our Italian trip short for you ! :P
Lindsay M
Active Site Member

Post by Lindsay M »

Waiting on the pcr results but pretty confident it's a cold turned chest infection.

Haha I saw that, the things you do for me ;)