News Letter

Where've you been, what did you do?
Vicky L

News Letter

Post by Vicky L »

I know many of you will have sent things for the news letter and we don't want these to get lost. If you can send me a copy then I will put them all together and get a news letter published.

We all know there have been a lot of lows this year but there have also been many great things that people in the club have done and it would be nice to share these and end the year on a positive.

Any length is great be it an essay or just a few words about anything that is related to mountaineering, club life (cinema trips, bonfire night, other socials) and what you have been up to this year. Photos with a couple of words are also great.

my e-mail is in the private section
Vicky L

Re: News Letter

Post by Vicky L »

So far I have only received one report (thank you Helen) and some photos to go with a report that has been already published on the trip reports section. Are these the only reports that have been written all year?

Has anyone else written a report (it doesn’t have to be long).

What are people’s opinions on the newsletter is this something people feel is still needed or has it been replaced by other communication methods such as the website and the blog?
Sherpa Kenzing
Active Site Member

Post by Sherpa Kenzing »

Hi Vicky

I promise to get you something this coming week,
Vicky L

Post by Vicky L »

final call for news letter stuff as i am wanting to get this out before the AGM