A New Scrittler Cometh

Where've you been, what did you do?
Will Hunt

A New Scrittler Cometh

Post by Will Hunt »

Our own Lindsay McMorran tells Unknown Stones about her first experience of prospecting among the grouse.

https://unknownstones.com/2019/07/01/a- ... er-cometh/
Sarae
Active Site Member

Re: A New Scrittler Cometh

Post by Sarae »

Nice! Real nice....
Lindsay M
Active Site Member

Post by Lindsay M »

This is hilarious, I never knew I could sound like such a knob. I'm quite proud of myself.

"hot shot"... I'm in tears :lol:
JR
Active Site Member

Post by JR »

"There was a really cool millipede" - I'm sold on this place! ;-)

JR.
Will Hunt

Post by Will Hunt »

If Lindsay's efforts have inspired you, don't forget to have a look around the rest of the site - there's lots and lots and lots to go at! A good place to start is the Find A Crag page where all the crags are marked on a map. Click a point and you'll get a link to the crag's page.

Gate House Crag and Yeadon Crag in the Northern Nidderdale section are particular favourites.

Ash Head has become quite popular - in the Masham section.

A huge amount of work has been done at Guisecliff to turn it into a bouldering Mecca. The volume of quality has to be seen to be believed! That's in the Nidderdale South section.

The Thimble Stones in the Airedale section are full of lowball, easy goodness on really nice rock.

I could go on and on and on. Have a browse, or maybe even turn your eyes to the satellite imagery and find your own Unknown Stones. There's stuff that you can see out on the moor behind Rylstone that's bound to hold some quality.