Tan-Y-Garth, 24th-25th February

Topics related to weekend meets, including day walks
tmguilfoyle89

Re: Tan-Y-Garth, 24th-25th February

Post by tmguilfoyle89 »

Cheers Will!

I'll bring climbing and scrambling stuff too!
huwg

Post by huwg »

I also keep failing to look here! Could I have a lift from either Ben C or Will S depending on who is going from nearest burley in wharfedale? Otherwise happy to give someone a lift if required.

Was going to bring rack and halfs in the hope of some climbing, otherwise up for some scrambling of some kind.
crawf

Post by crawf »

huwg wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:33 pm I also keep failing to look here! Could I have a lift from either Ben C or Will S depending on who is going from nearest burley in wharfedale? Otherwise happy to give someone a lift if required.

Was going to bring rack and halfs in the hope of some climbing, otherwise up for some scrambling of some kind.
I’m jumping in with Graham now, he may have a free seat?
Ben C
DavidPonting
Active Site Member

Post by DavidPonting »

huwg wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:33 pm I also keep failing to look here! Could I have a lift from either Ben C or Will S depending on who is going from nearest burley in wharfedale? Otherwise happy to give someone a lift if required.

Nearest to Burley would be Dan and Tayah, I guess (Otley) - but I’m guessing with the bikes you don’t have a space?

Think this leaves Alec, Joey and John un-allocated - could you make your plans known? We definitely don’t have space for three more cars; would guess one at most!
Master of Ceremonies
alecs94

Post by alecs94 »

I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to relinquish my place due to work stuff. Hopefully someone else can go instead..!
Gmatthew

Post by Gmatthew »

I have space for one more person. Anyone who can make it to mine is more than welcome to get a lift.

Also hoping to do some climbing at least one day.
Will S
Active Site Member

Post by Will S »

Huw, I can offer a lift from Guiseley leaving at 4, But I'll only be coming back as far as Farsley on Sunday night.
huwg

Post by huwg »

Won't be able to get to yours for 4. What time you headed Graham?
TayRex

Post by TayRex »

Can we have the hut address please David? Sorry if I've missed it somewhere!
hburns

Post by hburns »

-
Helen
DavidPonting
Active Site Member

Post by DavidPonting »

TayRex wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:12 pm Can we have the hut address please David? Sorry if I've missed it somewhere!

will be putting a bunch of stuff in the private section later today
details are now in the private section. Of note, please park on the middle tier and bring pound coins for the electricity meter!
Master of Ceremonies
Gmatthew

Post by Gmatthew »

huwg wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:27 am Won't be able to get to yours for 4. What time you headed Graham?
Not decided yet. Doesn't have to be early.
SarahMcC

Post by SarahMcC »

In a pants turn of events, I can no longer make this meet :(. Please offer my place up to others.
DavidPonting
Active Site Member

Post by DavidPonting »

With Alec and Sarah out, that means we have a couple of spaces going spare!

We also could do with someone bringing the poppadoms and another pudding - any volunteers?
Master of Ceremonies
Luke J

Post by Luke J »

How many will each curry roughly serve and how many are now partaking? Happy to switch our curry to just bringing poppadoms if 6 curries is too many.

Our chicken curry can be enough for 5/6 meals or can cut down if that's too many. Don't know how many are veggie and therefore won't eat the meat curries?

Also, are we going to make this fair and spread the cost evenly like we used to for all communal meals? Or is everyone happy to just get on with it?