W/e meet 28th->30th April CHANGE OF LOCATION

Topics related to weekend meets, including day walks
JoshuaPogson

Re: Holyhead Climbing W/e meet 28th->30th April

Post by JoshuaPogson »

Issy and I are confirmed. Let us know how to pay you and we can make it happen!
SarahS
Active Site Member

Post by SarahS »

Can comply, just 1 camper :mrgreen:
Relliott

Post by Relliott »

Hi, sorry just seen this now. Me and Chris are still happy to come and will be sharing a tent, however I think we were thinking of leaving on the Sunday evening. Would that be too much of a pain? Happy to pay today, although heading off to the lakes this evening and not sure what the signal will be like when we are there.
JR
Active Site Member

Post by JR »

Thanks everyone! I'll inform the campsite people and get back to you with the relevant details.

Cheers,

JR.
JR
Active Site Member

Post by JR »

Here's the reply from the campsite:

"Just to confirm, you have 3 tents and one campervan ( presumably without hook up )
to all stay together in our tent paddock?
As stated earlier if the van needs hook up, it would not be in the same paddock.
The tent pitches would be £55 for the 3 nights, plus £5 each per person per night.
Once we know the requirements of the campervan and how many in it, we can then give you the price for that.
Deposit of 50% would be required to confirm."

So, Sarah - did you want electrical hookup or not? I seem to think that you don't.

Cheers,

JR
hburns

Post by hburns »

Hi Sorry all i've made a collossal #### up for this and James has just pointed out the whole time I was emailing the campsite I'd written May not april which annoyingly is also a bank holiday weekend so hard to spot

If anyone is interested in still going to Wales let me know and I'll book you on here:

https://www.garthfarmcampsite.co.uk/

It's £8 pppn no deposit required just pay on arrival

Opposite the RAC boulders, climbing in the pass will be accessible by driving to nant peris and using the park and ride, there's lovely walking and MTB and other climbing options such as carreg alltrem or clogwyn y wenallt which will be viable with bank holiday parking. 20-30 mins drive to the north wales coast and the limestone sport along the A55

again apologies for this
-
Helen
SarahS
Active Site Member

Re: W/e meet 28th->30th April CHANGE OF LOCATION

Post by SarahS »

Ah bum. Wanted to go to Anglesey specifically so going to baily mcbailerson I think. :cry:
Relliott

Re: W/e meet 28th->30th April CHANGE OF LOCATION

Post by Relliott »

Hi, sorry just seen this! I think me and Chris will probably bail as well, really sorry to be a pain. Thank you for the organisation efforts though :)